- What’s a food or drink whose bottom is better than its top? Bubble tea! Also lentils monastery style from Diet for a Small Planet, because you grate the Swiss cheese into the bottom of your bowl before adding soup.
- What’s at the top of your weekend agenda? I bought basil last weekend and haven’t made it into pesto cubes for the freezer yet, so that’s first priority.
- When did you last wear a non-hat covering for your head? Um…I don’t wear scarves on my head much, and it’s been too warm for hoodies, and everything else is a hat? If my bike helmet counts, I wore it yesterday.
- What tunes did you spin this week? Belinda Carlisle’s “Heaven Is A Place On Earth” is my current earworm, because someone I follow on Twitter was proposed to (successfully) while it played in the background. And last night Sang and I started watching the fourth season of Shetland and both of us remembered how much we liked the music.
- When were you last on the roof of a building? A few weeks ago when I checked out our rain gutters. Which need… something. Another drainpipe? Adjusting so downhill is toward the existing drainpipes? I’m hoping YouTube can help me figure it out before rainy season.
Questions courtesy of f.riday5.com
One thought on “Friday Five”
Swiss cheese. At the bottom of a bowl of soup. I need this in my life! Thanks for participating in this week’s Friday 5!
Comments are closed.