Tonight is my first letterpress class! We’re supposed to bring in a six-word story or memoir to practice with. I’ve been jotting over the week, but didn’t come up with anything I was really in love with. Here’s part of the list:
- liberal arts major, liberal, minor artist.
- She looks around while she drifts.
- work, then live. wait, what happened?
- we have to talk, she said
- why do you read those storybooks?
- excellent student becomes a crappy secretary
- well, I can read books. yup.
- sheltered white girl reads a lot.
- Married at 23, not repenting yet.
- Perpetual student of life. Middling grades.
- making lists, then throwing them away
- fantasy dog was better. oh well.
I’ll let you know what comes of it!